- Bachelor’s degree in Law from the University of Guadalajara.
- Specialization in Procedural Civil Law from the Instituto de la Administración Pública of Jalisco.
- Specialization in Constitutional Law and Amparo from Coparmex.
- Holds a Diploma in Family Law and Civil Procedure, by the Ignacio L. Vallarta Bar Association.
- Specialization in Children’s Rights, by the Nation’s Supreme Court of Justice.
- Holds a Diploma in Human Rights, by the Nation’s Supreme Court of Justice.
- Currently studying a Masters Degree, focused on Private Law, by the UNAM in agreement with the Nation’s Supreme Court of Justice.
- He has been a trial attorney since 2005.
- He specializes in family law litigation and legal advice.
- Worked in the Civil Registry’s Office, Litigation Judiciary Section of the Government of Guadalajara.
- He was assistant and process server in the 9th Criminal Court and process server of the 4th Family Court, both form part of the Judiciary of the State of Jalisco.
- He served as process server in the Second Labor Court of the Third Circuit of the Federal Judicial Power.
- Member of the law firm “Peña Briseño, Peña Barba, Palomino, Abogados,” since 2014.
Cáncer No. 4021 Fracc. Lomas Altas
Zapopan, Jalisco, México.
C.P. 45128, Tel. 52 (33) 38131632
Florencia 14 , Colonia Juárez,
Zona Reforma, Cd. De México.
C.P. 06600, Tel. 52 (55) 54260909